[GameDev.net] Starting again...

Aquí os dejo este artículo de GameDev.net:

I am requesting a little console direction guidance.



I used to be game programmer. Then I was in a car wreck. Anyway, I'll save you from hearing the details about how it changed my views on life. I'm saying this isn't about my car wreck. It's about the fact that I want to return to video game programming. Currently, I have decided the PS2 is my goal. Actually, I've decided to program for the PS2 because that means PS2, PS3,a and PS4 players can all play my game.

Attached are two pictures of the game. Well, I have the .EXEs right here. I can't run them in current versions of Windows.

Where is the code behind the executables, you ask?

http://ift.tt/1FM7XgT ate all of my code. It's cool, the coward blames my mom (somehow?). Bill, you can't kick me in the testicles and try to convince me it was the foot of my mother that caused me all that agony. It's been about 12 years since my library was coded. I am looking at starting again.

All he left me with are the two un-editable .EXEs in my .RAR.

Some links to PS2 programming a sequel/remake for the PS2 would be appreciated. I like the age of the PS2. Somewhere, I'm pretty sure I own a Linux PS2. http://ift.tt/1FUUWmp

This is a request for guidance and usable links for something old to code for. I have the PS2 in mind for my target, but if this forum can convince me then I'll change the platform I'm looking to code for. I'm looking for something that's very old, like the PS2.





Game Programming - Articles http://ift.tt/1FM7Vpf

Comentarios